Project Worker (Stirling)
37 hours per week including weekend and evening working
Annual salary : £25,409 with the potential to increase to £26,774 per annum
What does the role involve?
Our Project Workers deliver one to one support to young people and their families in their own homes and communities. The responsibilities of the Project Worker include taking a lead role in the case management of up to 12 young people, including support planning and risk assessment, delivering planned work and responding to crisis. The successful applicant will also take the lead on collaborating with other professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change. This is a key role within a small busy team.
All posts require individuals to:
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the service, involving regular weekend and evening work;
- Develop safe, professional and committed relationships with young people and families
- Use their communication skills effectively to influence, record and evidence positive change and provide personalised, risk enabled, professional support
- Be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle for work purposes
- Membership of PVG scheme
- To be registered or become registered with SSSC and hold or be willing to work toward HNC Social Care and SVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent.
We value our staff and employee benefits include:
- A full and robust training and induction programme.
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days rising to 31 with length of service and 9 public holidays
- Pension benefits which exceed the required employer levels
- Employee Assistance Programme
- SCVO Credit Union
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted holidays and associated benefits
- Flexible and agile working
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact our HR department on 0141 212 8800 who will arrange for an informal chat with one of our managers.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 7th June 2020 at midnight.
For applicants who are successfully shortlisted a selection event will take place via video-conferencing on Friday 19th June 2020.