Assistant Project Worker (Stirling)
37 hours per week including weekend and evening working
Annual salary : £20,666 with the potential to increase to £21,861 per annum
What does the role involve?
You will deliver one to one support to young people and their families in their own homes and communities. You will assist in case management, including contributing to support planning and risk assessment and work with other professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change.
All posts require individuals to:
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the service, involving regular weekend and evening work
- Develop safe, professional and committed relationships with young people and families
- Use their communication skills effectively to influence, record and evidence positive change and provide personalised, risk enabled, professional support
- Be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle for work purposes
- Membership of PVG scheme
- To be registered or become registered with SSSC and hold or be willing to work toward HNC Social Care and SVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent
We value our staff and employee benefits include:
- A full and robust training and induction programme.
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days rising to 31 with length of service and 9 public holidays
- Pension benefits which exceed the required employer levels
- Employee Assistance Programme
- SCVO Credit Union
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted holidays and associated benefits
- Flexible and agile working
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact our HR department on 0141 212 8800 who will arrange for an informal chat with one of our managers.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 7th June 2020 at midnight.
For applicants who are successfully shortlisted a selection event will take place via video-conferencing on Friday 19th June 2020.