Temp Assistant Project Worker, Stirling
Assistant Project Worker Vacancy
Full time. 37 hours per week, worked 5 days over 7.
Temporary until 31 May 2020
Salary Band: £20,666 per annum rising to £21,861.
Our Assistant Project Workers (APWs) deliver one to one support to young people and their families in their own homes and communities. You will assist in case management, including contributing to support planning and risk assessment and work with other professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the service, involving regular weekend and evening work;
- Develop safe, professional and committed relationships with young people and families
- Use their communication skills effectively to influence, record and evidence positive change and provide personalised, risk enabled, professional support
- Drive and have access to your own vehicle for work purposes
- Be a member of the PVG scheme
- Be be registered or become registered with SSSC and hold or be willing to work toward HNC Social Care and SVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent
If it would be useful to have an informal conversation regarding the work of Includem and this vacancy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a suitable time for this. We look forward to hearing from you.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Wednesday 25th September 2019.