Assistant Project Worker - Aberdeen (permanent)
Assistant Project Worker - Aberdeen (permanent post)
37 hours per week including weekend and evening working
Annual salary: £20,666 with the potential to increase to £21,861 per annum
Includem is a brilliant third sector organisation that provides intensive, bespoke support to young people in challenging circumstances and their families. We believe that no young person is ever beyond help and through a 24/7 service which is responsive to their needs, we empower them to make positive life choices.
We currently have a vacancy in our Aberdeen Team for an Assistant Project Worker who really believes in young people, is flexible regarding hours of work and can help us to deliver Includem’s innovative approach.
What does the role involve?
You will deliver one to one support to young people and their families in their own homes and communities. You will assist in case management, including contributing to support planning and risk assessment and work with other professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change.
All posts require individuals to:
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the service, involving regular weekend and evening work;
- Develop safe, professional and committed relationships with young people and families
- Use their communication skills effectively to influence, record and evidence positive change and provide personalised, risk enabled, professional support
- Be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle for work purposes
- Membership of PVG scheme (paid for by Includem)
- To be registered or become registered with SSSC and hold or be willing to work toward HNC Social Care and SVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent (qualifications are fully funded by Includem)
We value our staff and employee benefits include:
- A full and robust training and induction programme
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days rising to 31 with length of service and 9 public holidays
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contributions
- Free Confidential Employee Counselling Service
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders across the organisation
- Free Vehicle Breakdown Cover
- Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Life Insurance (4 x salary) for permanent employees
- SCVO Credit Union
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted spa treatments
- Discounted holidays and associated benefits
- Access to discounts for charity workers
- Flexible and agile working
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact our HR department on 0141 212 8800 who will arrange for an informal chat with one of our managers. You can apply directly online via the Includem website (www.includem.org). Alternatively you can request a pack by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Head Office on the number above.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 21st October 2020 at midnight.
For applicants who are successfully shortlisted a selection event will take place via video-conferencing on Tuesday 3rd November 2020.