Assistant Project Worker (Glasgow/West)
Assistant Project Worker (£20,666 with potential to increase to £21,861 per annum)
Full time (37 hours per week)
Our Assistant Project Workers work as part of a team to deliver one to one support to young people and their families in their own homes and communities. Duties include contributing to support planning, undertaking risk assessments and working with other professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change.
All posts require:
- Working flexibly to meet the demands of the service, involving weekend and evening work
- Development of safe, professional and committed relationships with young people and families
- Using communication skills effectively to influence, record and evidence positive change and provide personalised, risk enabled, professional support
- Applicants who drive and have access to own vehicle for work purposes
- Membership of PVG scheme
- Registration with SSSC and to hold, or be willing to work towards, HNC Social Care or SVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent
We value our staff and our benefits include:
A full and robust training and induction programme.
- Annual holiday entitlement of 28 days rising to 31 with length of service and 9 public holidays
- Pension benefits exceeding the required employer contribution level
- Employee Assistance Programme, access to SCVO Credit Union and discounted gym membership
- Flexible and agile working
If you would like more information or an informal conversation, please telephone our HR department on 0141 212 8800.
packs for this roles can be found attached below, please send completed packs
to our HR inbox- email@example.com
The closing date is Thursday 12th December 2019 and selection events will take place before Christmas.