Policy & Research
Whether it’s the development of government policy or how Includem delivers support, young people and families should have a say in matters that affect their lives.
We’re committed to making sure their voices are heard.
The Scottish Sentencing Council is seeking views on the sentencing of young people. We have provided our response, based on conversations with young people, our staff, and what we have learnt as an organisation supporting young people through the criminal justice system in Scotland. Read our submission.
- Sentencing Young People - Includem submission to Scottish Sentencing Council consultation - Aug 2020
- Equalities and Human Rights Committee inquiry into the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on equalities and human rights
- Education and Skills Committee inquiry into the
impact of coronavirus on vulnerable children and young people - May 2020
- Submission to the Scottish Advisory Group on Economic Recovery - May 2020
- Scottish Government consultation on Youth Justice Standards - Jan 2020
Research and evaluations
- Staying Connected: Assessing digital inclusion during the coronavirus pandemic
- Evaluation of Includem's Transition Support Service
- Substance Misuse and Young People in Scotland: A Practitioner Research Report